Rapid Grow Vault
21 Total Varieties - $20,000 Total Est Crop Value
Average Bundled Packet Price - $3.15/packet
Total Packet Price (Purchased Individually) - $77.91
Suitable for USDA Zones 4-9 - What's my zone?
The Seed Armory Rapid Grow Vault contains a selection of the quickest growing varieties for rapid germination and harvesting. You won't find another kit like this available.
Unlike other vaults that can require quite a bit of time to produce edible fruits and veggies, the Rapid Grow Vault is designed for quick growth in emergency situation. We always recommend planting your garden as soon as possible, but at least this vault can be grown quickly.
21 Total Seed Varieties
Our Rapid Grow Seed Vault was designed to produce quick growing results in the event of a sudden supply chain shortage. Most of the varieties found in this survival vault will produce edible crops within 60 days (some much quicker). This is an important kit to have on-hand, with many varieties able to be grown year-round in a cold frame greenhouse.
All of the varieties we carry are Open Pollinated, 100% Heirloom & Non-GMO. This means you'll be able to harvest the seeds from your crops year after year and you'll never need to buy seeds again.
How long will it last?
Seed viability for most varieties will vary quite a bit. However, our heat sealed, moisture proof and resealable mylar packets are what makes our seeds "Survival Grade." Seeds are germination tested and heat sealed to preserve optimal survival rates.
At room temperature, you can expect your seeds to survive from 3-7 years. Stored in a cooler climate, you could easily expect a lifespan of 7 to 25 years. (especially when frozen)
Room Temperature: 3-7 Years
Refrigerated: 5-10 Years
Frozen (Recommended): 15-25 Years
Our packaging will provide medicinal security and insurance for years to come. It's the only survival insurance policy that will heal your family in an emergency.
Why is it so valuable?
Our Rapid Grow Vault contains over 7,200 seeds. Many of these varieties will produce in less than 60 days, with a select few coming to maturity in just 80 days. This vault was designed with varieties that reach maturity quicker and can provide a crop much faster in a survival scenario.
Current Retail Potential: $20,000
(Value calculated as of 6/13/22)
Value is an estimate based on projected yield of crops that these plants provide.
Our Rapid Grow Seed Vault can provide over $20,000 worth of produce from this one bag! We've paid special attention to your quick growing and nutrient packed veggies. Don't be duped by kits that advertise tens of thousands of useless seeds. You will use EVERY SEED IN THIS VAULT, no fillers.
Disclaimer: Retail Values are calculated based upon optimal expected crop output. Consideration was taken for individual herbs dried expected weight and current retail values per pound. Prices for dried herbs change regularly, Seed Armory does not guarantee production quantities or retail ability of crops.
Rapid Grow Vault Varieties
- Bean - Lima (Henderson) - 20g (avg 55 seeds)
- Bean - TopCrop (Bush) - 20g (avg 61 seeds)
- Beet - Detroit Dark Red - 1000mg (avg 100 seeds)
- Cabbage - Golden Acre - 1600mg (avg 370 seeds)
- Cilantro - Coriander - 5.2g (avg 400 seeds)
- Collard Greens - Vates - 800mg (avg 220 seeds)
- Cucumber - Natl Pickling - 750mg (avg 26 seeds)
- Egg Plant - Black Beauty - 600mg (avg 160 seeds)
- Kale - Vates Scotch Blue Curled - 600mg (avg 180 seeds)
- Lettuce - Ruby Red Leaf - 750mg (avg 700 seeds)
- Mustard - Southern Giant Curled - 3800mg (avg 2000 seeds)
- Okra - Clemson Spineless - 4000mg (avg 70 seeds)
- Pea - Green Arrow - 28g (avg 150 seeds)
- Purslane - Green - 825mg (avg 1000 seeds)
- Radish - Cherry Belle - 4000mg (avg 400 seeds)
- Spinach - Bloomsdale - 990mg (avg 75 seeds)
- Squash - Zucchini Black Beauty - 2400mg (avg 20 seeds)
- Swiss Chard - Fordhook Giant - 1000mg (avg 70 seeds)
- Tomato - Large Red Cherry - 250mg (avg 80 seeds)
- Tomato - Rio Grande - 250mg (avg 80 seeds)
- Turnip - Purple Top - 450mg (avg 180 seeds)
That's over 7,200 Quality Seeds Total
Growing & Seed Saving Guide
Normally $29.95 (Included Free)
Our Growing and Seed Saving Guide is packed full of more than 150 pages of helpful information for:
- Starting Your Garden
- Growing Tips
- Culinary Uses
- Medicinal Uses
- Harvesting Crops
- Seed Saving for Next Season
Delivered Electronically - Add the paperback version
The Independence Seed Vault is suitable for USDA Zones 4-9.
From the Desert Southwest to the Plains of Montana, the Medicinal Seed Vault will provide quality medicinal crops for your family. Use our Growing & Seed Saving Guide to learn everything you need to know about starting your seeds in your area.
Click the map below to go directly to the USDA website to determine your specific growing zone.