Rapid Grow Bundle
Rapid Grow Bundle
35 Total Varieties - $31,200 Total Est Crop Value
Total Packet Price (Purchased Individually) - $130.23
100% Made in the U.S.A.
Suitable for USDA Zones 4-9 - What's my zone?
100% Non-GMO Promise
Seed Armory does not offer lab created or genetically modified seed in any of our products. Our products will grow naturally without the genetic need for toxic fertilizers or herbicides like commercially available GMO seeds.
100% Heirloom Survival Seed
Our Heirloom Seed Vaults will produce the same great fruits and vegetables year after year. Unlike hybrid seeds, you won't find any mutant vegetables or seedless varieties in our offerings.
The Heirloom varieties offered in our vaults will produce genetically similar fruits and vegetables from every seed harvested. Yes, you can save your seeds and re-plant them every year. That's the point of our Heirloom Survival Seed Kits.
The seeds contained in our Seed Vaults are completely Open-Pollinated. No fancy footwork is needed to get these plants to reproduce, just natural pollination by the Birds and the Bees... as well as other natural pollinators.
- Rapid Grow Vault + Basics Vault
- 35 Total Seed Packets
- Over 10,200 Usable Seeds (Not Fillers)
- Growing & Seed Saving Guide (Digital)
- Complete Growing Instructions
- Waterproof Packaging and Labels
- Lifetime Updates - Growing Tips and Recipes
Enough of the Important Seeds
No hyper-inflated seed counts. You'll find enough corn, beans, peas and useful varieties to actually feed your family. Other seed vaults show inflated seed counts that don't actually account for the amount of useful seeds that they include. Simply put, it's because smaller seeds are cheap and they make the kit sound larger.
Our Corn - 90+ Stalks | Theirs - 4-6 Stalks
Our Beans - 105+ Plants | Theirs - 3-5 Plants
Our Peas - 300+ Plants | Theirs - 5-9 Plants
Our Rye Grass - 0 Seeds | Theirs - 1000 Seeds
Can you live on 1000 blades of Rye Grass? No, not even your goats will thank you for that mistake. Rye grass is good for "super greens" from a small window sill garden, but it certainly won't keep your family fed.
How long will it last?
Seed viability for most varieties will vary quite a bit. However, our heat sealed, moisture proof and resealable mylar packets are what makes our seeds "Survival Grade." Seeds are germination tested and heat sealed to preserve optimal survival rates.
At room temperature, you can expect your seeds to survive from 3-7 years. Stored in a cooler climate, you could easily expect a lifespan of 7 to 25 years. (especially when frozen)
Room Temperature: 3-7 Years
Refrigerated: 5-10 Years
Frozen (Recommended): 15-25 Years
Our packaging will provide medicinal security and insurance for years to come. It's the only survival insurance policy that will heal your family in an emergency.
Why is it so valuable?
Our Rapid Grow Seed Vault was designed to produce quick growing results in the event of a sudden supply chain shortage. Most of the varieties found in this survival vault will produce edible crops within 60 days (some much quicker). This is an important kit to have on-hand, with many varieties able to be grown year-round in a cold frame greenhouse.
All of the varieties we carry are Open Pollinated, 100% Heirloom & Non-GMO. This means you'll be able to harvest the seeds from your crops year after year and you'll never need to buy seeds again.
Combined Retail Potential: $31,200
(Value calculated as of 1/21/22)
Value is an estimate based on projected yield of crops that these plants provide.
Our Rapid Grow Seed Vault can provide over $20,000 worth of produce from this one bag! We've paid special attention to your quick growing and nutrient packed veggies. Don't be duped by kits that advertise tens of thousands of useless seeds. You will use EVERY SEED IN THIS VAULT, no fillers.
Our Basics Vault can provide over $11,200 worth of produce! Maximize your growing potential and minimize your grocery bill.
Disclaimer: Retail Values are calculated based upon optimal expected crop output. Consideration was taken for individual herbs dried expected weight and current retail values per pound. Prices for dried herbs change regularly, Seed Armory does not guarantee production quantities or retail ability of crops.
Rapid Grow Vault Varieties
- Bean - Lima (Henderson) - 20g (avg 55 seeds)
- Bean - TopCrop (Bush) - 20g (avg 61 seeds)
- Beet - Detroit Dark Red - 1000mg (avg 100 seeds)
- Cabbage - Golden Acre - 1600mg (avg 370 seeds)
- Cilantro - Coriander - 5.2g (avg 400 seeds)
- Collard Greens - Vates - 800mg (avg 220 seeds)
- Cucumber - Natl Pickling - 750mg (avg 26 seeds)
- Egg Plant - Black Beauty - 600mg (avg 160 seeds)
- Kale - Vates Scotch Blue Curled - 600mg (avg 180 seeds)
- Lettuce - Ruby Red Leaf - 750mg (avg 700 seeds)
- Mustard - Southern Giant Curled - 3800mg (avg 2000 seeds)
- Okra - Clemson Spineless - 4000mg (avg 70 seeds)
- Pea - Green Arrow - 28g (avg 150 seeds)
- Purslane - Green - 825mg (avg 1000 seeds)
- Radish - Cherry Belle - 4000mg (avg 400 seeds)
- Spinach - Bloomsdale - 990mg (avg 75 seeds)
- Squash - Zucchini Black Beauty - 2400mg (avg 20 seeds)
- Swiss Chard - Fordhook Giant - 1000mg (avg 70 seeds)
- Tomato - Large Red Cherry - 250mg (avg 80 seeds)
- Tomato - Rio Grande - 250mg (avg 80 seeds)
- Turnip - Purple Top - 450mg (avg 180 seeds)
That's over 7,200 Quality Seeds Total
Basics Vault Varieties
- Bean - TopCrop - 28g (avg 60 seeds)
- Broccoli - Green Calabrese - 1150mg (avg 300 seeds)
- Cabbage - Red Acre - 2000mg (avg 410 seeds)
- Cantaloupe - Honeydew Orange Flesh - 625mg (avg 25 seeds)
- Cauliflower - Snowball Y - 1000mg (avg 250 seeds)
- Lettuce - Crisphead Iceberg - 750mg (avg 650 seeds)
- Onion - Red Burgundy - 620mg (avg 160 seeds)
- Pea - Dark Seeded - 28g (avg 150 seeds)
- Pepper - California Wonder - 400mg (avg 48 seeds)
- Rutabaga - American Purple Top - 750mg (avg 260 seeds)
Squash - Winter Spaghetti - 4.75g (avg 30 seeds)
- Sunflower - Mammoth Grey - 4.65g (avg 40 seeds)
- Tomato - Floradade - 450mg (avg 210 seeds)
- Tomato - Homestead - 250mg (avg 90 seeds)
That's over 3,000 Quality Seeds Total
Growing & Seed Saving Guide
Normally $29.95 (Included Free)
Our Growing and Seed Saving Guide is packed full of more than 150 pages of helpful information for:
- Starting Your Garden
- Growing Tips
- Culinary Uses
- Medicinal Uses
- Harvesting Crops
- Seed Saving for Next Season
Delivered Electronically - Add the paperback version
The Rapid Grow Bundle is suitable for USDA Zones 4-9.
From the Desert Southwest to the Plains of Montana, the Medicinal Seed Vault will provide quality medicinal crops for your family. Use our Growing & Seed Saving Guide to learn everything you need to know about starting your seeds in your area.
Click the map below to go directly to the USDA website to determine your specific growing zone.