49 Total Varieties - $26,700 Total Est Crop Value
Average Bundled Packet Price - $2.04/packet
Total Packet Price (Purchased Individually) - $169.60
Suitable for USDA Zones 4-9 - What's my zone?
The Seed Armory Survival Vault is a massive Seed Vault that contains everything you'll need to feed a family of four for a year or life... depending on how you use it. We paid special attention to the amount of food needed per person/yr, and made sure to include all of the protein rich and nutrient dense vegetables that will sustain your family.
If you're looking to add a medicinal herb harden as well as kitchen spices, you should check out our Survival Vault Super Kit bundle.
49 Total Seed Varieties
Our Survival Vault was designed with the avid grower or that person that takes prepping seriously. We include seed counts where it matter, in other words, you'll get plenty of useful seeds in this vault without the massive amounts of fillers that others include.
All of the varieties we carry are Open Pollinated, 100% Heirloom & Non-GMO. This means you'll be able to harvest the seeds from your crops year after year and you'll never need to buy seeds again.
How long will it last?
Seed viability for most varieties will vary quite a bit. However, our heat sealed, moisture proof and resealable mylar packets are what makes our seeds "Survival Grade." Seeds are germination tested and heat sealed to preserve optimal survival rates.
At room temperature, you can expect your seeds to survive from 3-7 years. Stored in a cooler climate, you could easily expect a lifespan of 7 to 25 years. (especially when frozen)
Room Temperature: 3-7 Years
Refrigerated: 5-10 Years
Frozen (Recommended): 15-25 Years
Our packaging will provide medicinal security and insurance for years to come. It's the only survival insurance policy that will heal your family in an emergency.
Why is it so valuable?
This Heirloom Seed Vault contains 49 varieties of Vegetables and Fruit that provide an abundance of nutrition for years to come. The varieties contained in this vault are essential for a serious survival garden.
Current Retail Potential: $26,700
(Value calculated as of 5/19/22)
Value is an estimate based on projected yield of crops that these plants provide.
Our Survival Vault can provide over $26,700 worth of produce from this one bag! We've paid special attention adding a great variety of valuable crops and a great spread of flavors.
Disclaimer: Retail Values are calculated based upon optimal expected crop output. Consideration was taken for individual herbs dried expected weight and current retail values per pound. Prices for dried herbs change regularly, Seed Armory does not guarantee production quantities or retail ability of crops.
The Cheapest Insurance Policy
If you had the opportunity to invest in a product for under $200 that would multiply your investment by 100x that much over the next year... wouldn't you do it? Especially if it guaranteed your family food security?
This is the exact kit that many of our customers use to produce an income yearly by selling their excess fruits and vegetables at local farmers markets.
Survival Vault Varieties
- Arugula - Common - 840mg (avg 400 seeds)
- Asparagus - Mary Washington - 930mg (avg 50 seeds)
- Bean - Pinto - 20g (avg 57 seeds)
- Bean - Provider - 14g (avg 48 seeds)
- Bean - Contender - 20g (avg 43 seeds)
- Beet - Detroit Dark Red - 1000mg (avg 100 seeds)
- Broccoli - Calabrese - 1150mg (avg 300 seeds)
- Brussels Sprouts - Long Island - 360mg (avg 100 seeds)
- Cabbage - Golden Acre - 1600mg (avg 370 seeds)
- Cabbage - Red Acre - 2000mg (avg 400 seeds)
- Cantaloupe - Hales Best Jumbo - 800mg (avg 30 seeds)
- Honeydew - Green Flesh - 700mg (avg 25 seeds)
- Carrot - Scarlet Nantes - 580mg (avg 640 seeds)
- Cauliflower - Snowball Y - 1000mg (avg 250 seeds)
- Celery - Utah 52-70 - 500mg (avg 1250 seeds)
- Collard Greens - Vates - 800mg (avg 220 seeds)
- Corn - Golden Bantam - 22.75g (avg 94 seeds)
- Cucumber - Natl Pickling - 750mg (avg 26 seeds)
- Cucumber - Straight 8 - 1200mg (avg 40 seeds)
- Eggplant - Black Beauty - 600mg (avg 160 seeds)
- Kale - Vates Blue Scotch Curled - 600mg (avg 180 seeds)
- Lettuce - Butter Crunch - 750mg (avg 615 seeds)
- Lettuce - Crisphead Iceberg - 750mg (avg 650 seeds)
- Lettuce - Parris Island Romaine - 750mg (avg 650 seeds)
- Lettuce - Ruby Red Leaf - 750mg (avg 700 seeds)
- Lettuce - Salad Bowl - 525mg (avg 500 seeds)
- Okra - Clemson Spineless - 4000mg (avg 70 seeds)
- Onion - Evergreen Bunching - 365mg (avg 173 seeds)
- Onion - Red Burgundy - 620mg (avg 158 seeds)
- Onion - Yellow Sweet - 835mg (avg 190 seeds)
- Pea - Dark Seeded Perfection - 28g (avg 150 seeds)
- Pea - Green Arrow - 28g (avg 150 seeds)
- Pepper - Banana (Sweet) - 365mg (avg 45 seeds)
- Pepper - California Wonder - 400mg (avg 48 seeds)
- Pepper - Jalapeno - 400mg (avg 56 seeds)
- Pumpkin - Sweet Pie - 2.8g (avg 25 seeds)
- Radish - Cherry Belle - 4000mg (avg 400 seeds)
- Rhubarb - Victoria - 500mg (avg 40 seeds)
- Rutabaga - American Purple Top - 550mg (avg 40 seeds)
- Spinach - Bloomsdale - 990mg (avg 76 seeds)
- Squash - Winter Butternut - 3.1g (avg 33 seeds)
- Squash - Winter Spaghetti - 4.75g (avg 30 seeds)
- Swiss Chard - Fordhook Giant - 1000mg (avg 70 seeds)
- Tomato - Large Red Cherry - 250mg (avg 80 seeds)
- Tomato - Roma VF - 300mg (avg 100 seeds)
- Tomato - Rutgers - 250mg (avg 100 seeds)
- Turnip - Purple Top - 450mg (avg 180 seeds)
- Watermelon - Crimson Sweet - 2000mg (avg 40 seeds)
- Zucchini - Black Beauty - 2400mg (avg 20 seeds)
That's over 12,500 Quality Seeds (Not Fillers)
Growing & Seed Saving Guide
Normally $29.95 (Included Free)
Our Growing and Seed Saving Guide is packed full of more than 150 pages of helpful information for:
- Starting Your Garden
- Growing Tips
- Culinary Uses
- Medicinal Uses
- Harvesting Crops
- Seed Saving for Next Season
Delivered Electronically - Add the paperback version and get a special discount when purchased with any vault.
The Independence Seed Vault is suitable for USDA Zones 4-9.
From the Desert Southwest to the Plains of Montana, the Medicinal Seed Vault will provide quality medicinal crops for your family. Use our Growing & Seed Saving Guide to learn everything you need to know about starting your seeds in your area.
Click the map below to go directly to the USDA website to determine your specific growing zone.