You won't believe all the good that BATS can do for your garden!
- Bats are natural predators of mosquitoes and other insects, often consuming over 1,000 MOSQUITOES PER HOUR, helping to keep your garden and yard insect free!
- Guano or bat poop 💩, is known for being one of the best natural FERTILIZERS, helping your garden and lawn to grow.
- As if that's not enough, bats are also POLLINATORS.
With our Outer Trails™ Bat Houses you can offer your BAT GUESTS a secure, dry and comfortable place to roost and sleep. And we can help attract bats sooner with our proprietary BATS AMORE Bat Attractant Spray.
Buy the bundle for a SAVINGS of over $10!
About our Outer Trails™ Bat House:
- Solidly constructed from real cedar wood
- Coated with weather repellent material
- Streamlined design allows for proper airflow throughout the entire house
- Easy to install
- Comes in 2 chamber and 3 chamber sizes
About our Bats Amore Bat Attractant Spray:
- Active and effective bat attractant utilizes bat's responsiveness to smells and lures them into the bat house.
- Formulated using natural ingredients
- Easy to use in an 8oz bottle with a long reach spray nozzle.
THERE'S NO BETTER INVESTMENT THAN FOOD SECURITY.
100% SURVIVAL GRADE
Every one of Seed Armory's famous seed vaults contains only 100% survival grade, 100% heirloom seeds, and are always non-GMO. Our seeds, vaults, and packets are kept at low refrigerated temperatures until ready for shipping.
We take this stuff as seriously as you do... become food independent today.
New From the garden
Why Heirloom Seeds Are the Best Choice for a Survival Garden
Are You Prepared for Survival? Discover Why Heirloom Seeds are a Must-Have for Your Garden. In recent years, the trend of growing one's food has gained significant popularity, with...
What Is No Dig Gardening? (And How it Can Help Your Survival Strategy)
If you wish there were an easy way to grow a thriving survival garden without all the work, you're in luck. The no-dig garden method could dramatically reduce your time...
How to Start Your Own Seed Bank
Starting your own seed bank can be an exciting and rewarding venture for anyone interested in gardening, agriculture, or sustainability. Not only can it provide you with a sense of...