34 Total Varieties - $15,900 Total Est Crop Value
Average Bundled Packet Price - $2.91/packet
Total Packet Price (Purchased Individually) - $123.51
Suitable for USDA Zones 4-9 - What's my zone?
The Seed Armory Independence Vault Survival Seed Kit is a great seed vault for those that need a complete garden with many or your favorite standard Heirloom Seed varieties. You'll find at least one variety for every seed you need right here in the Independence Vault. The only difference between the Independence Vault and Survival Vault are the added variations of certain varieties.
Although we recommend planting and reproducing your Independence Vault Garden as soon as possible (don't wait until disaster strikes to start planting, our kits are designed to be stored for long periods of time so that you can save the kit for a future date.
34 Total Seed Varieties
The Independence Seed Vault was designed to provide a family of four with all of the life-saving produce that you could possibly need to survive for at least one year. Though not as many varieties as our Survival Vault Super Kit, the Independence Seed Vault is what we consider to be an essential emergency seed vault. Each packet in this kit was strategically selected for its importance as a staple item in your pantry.
What's more important is the fact that our Independence Vault (like all of our Vaults) contains only 100% Heirloom and Non-GMO seed varieties. When properly managed, this seed vault is just the start of a lifelong supply of fresh produce.
How long will it last?
Seed viability for most varieties will vary quite a bit. However, our heat sealed, moisture proof and resealable mylar packets are what makes our seeds "Survival Grade." Seeds are germination tested and heat sealed to preserve optimal survival rates.
At room temperature, you can expect your seeds to survive from 3-7 years. Stored in a cooler climate, you could easily expect a lifespan of 7 to 25 years. (especially when frozen)
Room Temperature: 3-7 Years
Refrigerated: 5-10 Years
Frozen (Recommended): 15-25 Years
Our packaging will provide medicinal security and insurance for years to come. It's the only survival insurance policy that will heal your family in an emergency.
Why is it so valuable?
Our Independence Vault contains 32 varieties of Fruit and Vegetables that were all strategically chosen for their protein and nutrient value.
Current Retail Potential: $15,900
(Value calculated as of 5/18/22)
Value is an estimate based on projected yield of crops that these plants provide.
Our Independence Seed Vault can provide over $15,300 worth of produce from this one bag! We've paid special attention to your high protein items and nutrient packed veggies. Don't be duped by kits that advertise tens of thousands of useless seeds. You will use EVERY SEED IN THIS VAULT, no fillers.
Disclaimer: Retail Values are calculated based upon optimal expected crop output. Consideration was taken for individual herbs dried expected weight and current retail values per pound. Prices for dried herbs change regularly, Seed Armory does not guarantee production quantities or retail ability of crops.
Independence Vault Varieties
- Bean - Contender - 20g (avg 43 seeds)
- Bean - Pinto - 20g (avg 57 seeds)
- Beet - Detroit Dark Red - 1000mg (avg 100 seeds)
- Broccoli - Calabrese - 1150mg (avg 300 seeds)
- Brussel Sprouts - Long Island - 360mg (avg 100 seeds)
- Cabbage - Golden Acre - 1600mg (avg 370 seeds)
- Cantaloupe - Hale's Best Jumbo - 800mg (avg 30 seeds)
- Cantaloupe - Honeydew Orange Flesh - 625mg (avg 25 seeds)
- Carrot - Scarlet Nantes - 580mg (avg 640 seeds)
- Cauliflower - Snowball Y - 1000mg (avg 250 seeds)
- Celery - Utah 52-70 - 500mg (avg 1250 seeds)
- Collard Greens - Vates - 800mg (avg 220 seeds)
- Corn - Stowells Evergreen Sweet - 14g (avg 70 seeds)
- Cucumber - Straight 8 - 1200mg (avg 40 seeds)
- Egg Plant - Black Beauty - 600mg (avg 160 seeds)
- Kale - Blue Scotch Curled - 600mg (avg 180 seeds)
- Lettuce - Butter Crunch - 750mg (avg 615 seeds)
- Lettuce - Salad Bowl - 525mg (avg 515 seeds)
- Okra - Clemson Spineless - 4000mg (avg 70 seeds)
- Onion - Evergreen Bunching - 365mg (avg 170 seeds)
- Onion - Yellow Sweet Spanish - 835mg (avg 190 seeds)
Pea - Little Marvel - 28g (avg 100 seeds)
- Pepper - California Wonder - 400mg (avg 48 seeds)
- Pumpkin - Sugar Pie - 2800mg (avg 20 seeds)
- Radish - Cherry Belle - 4000mg (avg 400 seeds)
- Spinach - Bloomsdale - 990mg (avg 76 seeds)
- Squash - Winter Butternut - 3100mg (avg 33 seeds)
- Squash - Zucchini Black Beauty - 2400mg (avg 20 seeds)
- Sunflower - Mammoth Grey - 4.65g (avg 40 seeds)
- Swiss Chard - Fordhook Giant - 1000mg (avg 70 seeds)
- Tomato - Delicious - 300mg (avg 100 seeds)
- Tomato - Roma - 250mg (avg 80 seeds)
- Turnip - Purple Top - 500mg (avg 180 seeds)
- Watermelon - Crimson Sweet - 2000mg (avg 40 seeds)
Growing & Seed Saving Guide
Normally $29.95 (Included Free)
Our Growing and Seed Saving Guide is packed full of more than 150 pages of helpful information for:
- Starting Your Garden
- Growing Tips
- Culinary Uses
- Medicinal Uses
- Harvesting Crops
- Seed Saving for Next Season
Delivered Electronically - Add the paperback version and get a special discount when purchased with any vault.
The Independence Seed Vault is suitable for USDA Zones 4-9.
From the Desert Southwest to the Plains of Montana, the Medicinal Seed Vault will provide quality medicinal crops for your family. Use our Growing & Seed Saving Guide to learn everything you need to know about starting your seeds in your area.
Click the map below to go directly to the USDA website to determine your specific growing zone.