Independence Super Kit
Independence Vault Super Kit
62 Total Varieties - $46,900 Total Est Crop Value
Average Bundled Packet Price - $2.73/packet
Total Packet Price (Purchased Separately) - $225.76
100% Made in the U.S.A.
Suitable for USDA Zones 4-9 - What's my zone?
100% Non-GMO Promise
Seed Armory does not offer lab created or genetically modified seed in any of our products. Our products will grow naturally without the genetic need for toxic fertilizers or herbicides like commercially available GMO seeds.
100% Heirloom Survival Seed
Our Heirloom Seed Vaults will produce the same great fruits and vegetables year after year. Unlike hybrid seeds, you won't find any mutant vegetables or seedless varieties in our offerings.
The Heirloom varieties offered in our vaults will produce genetically similar fruits and vegetables from every seed harvested. Yes, you can save your seeds and re-plant them every year. That's the point of our Heirloom Survival Seed Kits.
The seeds contained in our Survival Vaults are completely Open-Pollinated. No fancy footwork is needed to get these plants to reproduce, just natural pollination by the Birds and the Bees... as well as other natural pollinators.
- Independence Vault + Medicinal Seed Vault + Culinary Vault
- 62 Total Survival Seed Varieties
- Over 25,200 Usable Seeds (Not Fillers)
- Growing & Seed Saving Guide (Digital)
- Complete Growing Instructions (On every packet)
- Waterproof Packaging and Labels
- Lifetime Updates - Growing Tips and Recipes
- + Free Gift
The Seed Armory Heirloom Seed Vaults contain enough produce to feed a family of 4 for years to come. Our strategically assembled survival seed kits are filled with usable seeds to grow food that you will actually eat.
Enough of the Important Seeds
No hyper-inflated seed counts. You'll find enough corn, beans, peas and useful varieties to actually feed your family. Other seed vaults show inflated seed counts that don't actually account for the amount of useful seeds that they include. Simply put, it's because smaller seeds are cheap and they make the kit sound larger.
Our Corn - 90+ Stalks | Theirs - 4-6 Stalks
Our Beans - 105+ Plants | Theirs - 3-5 Plants
Our Peas - 300+ Plants | Theirs - 5-9 Plants
Our Rye Grass - 0 Seeds | Theirs - 1000 Seeds
Can you live on 1000 blades of Rye Grass? No, not even your goats will thank you for that mistake. Rye grass is good for "super greens" from a small window sill garden, but it certainly won't keep your family fed.
Independence Vault Varieties
- Bean - Contender - 20g (avg 43 seeds)
- Bean - Pinto - 20g (avg 57 seeds)
- Beet - Detroit Dark Red - 1000mg (avg 100 seeds)
- Broccoli - Calabrese - 1150mg (avg 300 seeds)
- Brussel Sprouts - Long Island - 360mg (avg 100 seeds)
- Cabbage - Golden Acre - 1600mg (avg 370 seeds)
- Cantaloupe - Hale's Best Jumbo - 800mg (avg 30 seeds)
- Cantaloupe - Honeydew Orange Flesh - 625mg (avg 25 seeds)
- Carrot - Scarlet Nantes - 580mg (avg 640 seeds)
- Cauliflower - Snowball Y - 1000mg (avg 250 seeds)
- Celery - Utah 52-70 - 500mg (avg 1250 seeds)
- Collard Greens - Vates - 800mg (avg 220 seeds)
- Corn - Stowells Evergreen Sweet - 14g (avg 70 seeds)
- Cucumber - Straight 8 - 1200mg (avg 40 seeds)
- Egg Plant - Black Beauty - 600mg (avg 160 seeds)
- Kale - Blue Scotch Curled - 600mg (avg 180 seeds)
- Lettuce - Butter Crunch - 750mg (avg 615 seeds)
- Lettuce - Salad Bowl - 525mg (avg 515 seeds)
- Okra - Clemson Spineless - 4000mg (avg 70 seeds)
- Onion - Evergreen Bunching - 365mg (avg 170 seeds)
- Onion - Yellow Sweet Spanish - 835mg (avg 190 seeds)
Pea - Little Marvel - 28g (avg 100 seeds)
- Pepper - California Wonder - 400mg (avg 48 seeds)
- Pumpkin - Sugar Pie - 2800mg (avg 20 seeds)
- Radish - Cherry Belle - 4000mg (avg 400 seeds)
- Spinach - Bloomsdale - 990mg (avg 76 seeds)
- Squash - Winter Butternut - 3100mg (avg 33 seeds)
- Squash - Zucchini Black Beauty - 2400mg (avg 20 seeds)
- Sunflower - Mammoth Grey - 4.65g (avg 40 seeds)
- Swiss Chard - Fordhook Giant - 1000mg (avg 70 seeds)
- Tomato - Delicious - 300mg (avg 100 seeds)
- Tomato - Roma - 250mg (avg 80 seeds)
- Turnip - Purple Top - 500mg (avg 180 seeds)
- Watermelon - Crimson Sweet - 2000mg (avg 40 seeds)
That's over 8,000 Quality Seeds Total
Please see seed packets listed for current included varieties. Picture is for representation only.
Culinary Herb Varieties
- Arugula - Standard - 840mg (avg 400 seeds)
- Basil - Genovese - 450mg (avg 265 seeds)
- Basil - Lemon - 265mg (avg 165 seeds)
- Caraway - 1800mg (avg 600 seeds)
- Chives - Common - 315mg (avg 115 seeds)
- Cilantro - Coriander - 1300mg (avg 100 seeds)
- Dill - Common - 250mg (avg 105 seeds)
- Marjoram - Sweet - 250mg (avg 1100 seeds)
- Oregano - Italian - 125mg (avg 1000 seeds)
- Parsley - Dk Green Italian Flat - 195mg (avg 95 seeds)
- Pepper - Cayenne - 245mg (avg 40 seeds)
- Sage - Broad Leaved - 1000mg (avg 105 seeds)
Savory - Summer - 1000mg (avg 1500 seeds)
- Thyme - Common - 200mg (avg 355 seeds)
That's over 6,400 Quality Seeds Total
Medicinal Vault Varieties
- Achillea - Golden Yarrow - 500mg (avg 3000 seeds)
- Achillea - White Yarrow - 500mg (avg 3000 seeds)
- Anise - Pimpinella Anisum - 250mg (avg 100 seeds)
- Bachelors Button - Mixed Colors - 500mg (avg 100 seeds)
- Calendula - 1000mg (avg 165 seeds)
- Caraway - 600mg (avg 200 seeds)
- Chamomile - German - 125mg (avg 880 seeds)
- Cosmos - Bright Lights - 650mg (avg 85 seeds)
- Echinacea - Purple Coneflower - 1000mg (avg 260 seeds)
- Fennel - Florence - 1.5g (avg 200 seeds)
- Lavender - English - 325mg (avg 400 seeds)
- Nasturtium - Jewel Mix - 3000mg (avg 23 seeds)
- Purslane - Green - 825mg (avg 1000 seeds)
- St. Johns Wort - 105mg (avg 760 seeds)
That's over 10,800 Quality Seeds Total
Remember... Treat all seeds as if they're a living organism. They will naturally lose viability over time and it's your job to make sure that they've got the best environment to survive (We've already provided the safest packaging).
The viability of seeds will vary for each type, but our heat sealed and moisture proof resealable packaging will help to keep them healthy for years to come.
At room temperature, you can expect your seeds to survive from 3-7 years. Stored in a cooler climate, you could easily expect a lifespan of 7 to 25 years. (especially when frozen)
Room Temperature: 3-7 Years
Refrigerated: 5-10 Years
Frozen (Recommended): 15-25 Years
Our Seeds are ALWAYS Refrigerated
Our seeds, vaults and packets are kept at low refrigerated temperatures until ready for shipping. Seed Armory takes pride in providing the freshest products.
Our packaging will provide food security and insurance for years to come. It's the only survival insurance policy that will heal your family in an emergency.
The Survival Vault Super Kit is a combination of three very valuable Survival Seed Kits. Each one contains an abundance of seeds that are packed in high quality resealable mylar packets.
The value comes from the retail crop potential of these vaults. In other words, what would the produce from these crops be worth if you had to buy them from a retailer?
Current Retail Potential: $46,900
(Value calculated as of 6/13/22)
Value is an estimate based on projected yield of fresh vegetables, fresh fruit, dried herb, fresh herb, and expected seed production from the crops grown.
Overall, the seeds contained in this vault can easily cover a small farm if planted at the same time. However, we expect that you'll manage your crops and grow what you'll need to provide for your family. Rotating crop varieties in/out every other year for similar varieties (tomato, peas, etc...).
Disclaimer: Retail Values are calculated based upon optimal expected crop output. Consideration was taken for individual herbs dried expected weight and current retail values per pound. Prices for dried herbs change regularly, Seed Armory does not guarantee production quantities or retail ability of crops.
Normally $29.95 - Included Free
Our Growing and Seed Saving Guide is packed full of 172 pages of helpful information for:
- Starting Your Garden
- Growing Tips
- Culinary Uses
- Medicinal Uses
- Harvesting Crops
- Seed Saving for Next Season
Delivered Electronically - Add the paperback version
Limit 1 Book Per Customer (If ordering more for friends or family, please contact us first)
4 Reasons People Invest in Seed Armory Survival Grade Seed Vaults
1) You receive the most diverse selection of nutrient dense produce
- You're not stuck eating the same produce over and over, or wasting an abundance of unnecessary food.
- Expand your palette, heirloom varieties are sought by most top chefs for their better flavor
2) Feed a Family of 4 for Years (or forever if you harvest seeds)
- No worrying about whether or not you've got enough food to last
- Enough food for unexpected guests, if you've rationed properly
3) The Profit potential is HUGE
- You could easily supplement your income by selling at farmers markets
- Fresh produce is an excellent bartering tool if you needed it (everyone needs to eat)
- Heirloom seeds are in-demand and you'll be growing your own high value seed supply
4) The Savings are EVEN BIGGER
- Significantly lower your grocery bill = more money in your pocket for other necessities
- Produce prices have increased exponentially since Covid began, and they're only going to get higher
- Our Open-Pollinated; Heirloom varieties will grow year after year from the same seed-stock (unlike garden store hybrid varieties)
The truth about where we are headed...
Maybe you noticed your grocery bill increase significantly over the past year...
Maybe you're a gardener that noticed heirloom seeds were few and far between this year...
That's an increase of 23.5% since December of 2019!
Our Heirloom Seed Vaults are strategically assembled to include a vast range of USDA Growing Zones.
The Survival Super Vault is suitable for USDA Zones 4-9, but may be suitable for other regions if started earlier indoors or using a greenhouse growing method.
From the Desert Southwest to the Plains of Montana, the Survival Vault Super Kit will provide quality food crops for your family. Use our Growing & Seed Saving Guide to learn everything you need to know about starting your seeds in your area.
Click the map below to go directly to the USDA website to determine your specific growing zone.
* Seed may be treated depending on availability. Treated seeds are specially coated to increase germination viability and prevent damage from fungus or insects. Depending on availability, we may substitute treated or non-treated seed for this variety. The resulting produce grown from treated seed is no different than untreated seed, but care must be taken when handling these seeds. Do not allow pets or livestock to eat treated seed, also avoid having children handle seed that has been treated.